The impact of scarcity on the nonprofit sector is real. The pressures on executive directors and their teams; fundraisers and development officers are enormous. We share those pressures with managers and staff in a variety of ways. Often with great sincerity, a sense of vulnerability, and the best of intentions. But how is scarcity felt by our staff?
What Our Clients Say
I was on the Board of Sakhi for seven years. At Sakhi, Stephanie worked closely with the Board of Directors and Executive Director to grow our funding base and budget. As a Board member at Sakhi, I found her the consummate professional – consistent, successful at fundraising, and easy to work with.
—Rana Quraishi, Portfolio Company Manager and Advisor at The Chatterjee Group
- NEW TWO CENTS: Re-imagining Scarcity as Abundance - The impact of scarcity on the nonprofit sector is real. The... https://t.co/xmS7RmcyJ4 08:48:48 PM August 02, 2017
- NEW TWO CENTS: Host committees = Strong Event Fundraising - You have planned many benefit events – but, they ar... https://t.co/a3NsQw9JSg 08:49:17 PM June 22, 2017
- NEW TWO CENTS: The Age Old Question – Should You Require a Board Give/Get? https://t.co/Wk010XZQFD 08:49:09 PM May 09, 2017
- NEW TWO CENTS: Time to Align! Considering your organization’s values, mission, culture for the way forward (wit... https://t.co/QKr9hLToC5 08:47:50 PM April 06, 2017
- ...[focus] on helping to shape other people’s character, values, self-awareness, empathy, & capacity for respect. https://t.co/DGDydhL2ul 04:48:16 PM March 29, 2017