TakeTwo is delighted to invite you to a live webinar that the Foundation Center is hosting with us on October 25, 2016 from 2pm-3pm EST/11am-12pm PST!
What Our Clients Say
From hands on fundraising assistance, to critical board development, the TakeTwo team is the real deal. As Law Enforcement Against Prohibition’s Executive Director, I have made hundreds of critical decisions over the past four years, some good and some not so good. The decision to hire Stephanie and Bix is definitely one of my top five. Obviously, fundraising and messaging for a non-profit are absolutely essential and it would serve an organization extremely well to hire professionals, like TakeTwo, in getting the job done.
—Major Neill Franklin (Ret.), Executive Director, Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
- NEW TWO CENTS: Happy Holidays from TakeTwo: Wishing You The Joy Of Friendship - It’s been a year that has rocked th… https://t.co/GfuPfRXvXK 07:47:39 PM January 08, 2018
- A new book by a sociologist finds that "Local #nonprofit groups... had a real effect on reducing the crime rate" https://t.co/ETNszdViBT 06:10:17 AM November 10, 2017
- NEW TWO CENTS: Re-imagining Scarcity as Abundance - The impact of scarcity on the nonprofit sector is real. The... https://t.co/xmS7RmcyJ4 07:48:48 PM August 02, 2017
- NEW TWO CENTS: Host committees = Strong Event Fundraising - You have planned many benefit events – but, they ar... https://t.co/a3NsQw9JSg 07:49:17 PM June 22, 2017
- NEW TWO CENTS: The Age Old Question – Should You Require a Board Give/Get? https://t.co/Wk010XZQFD 07:49:09 PM May 09, 2017