The impact of scarcity on the nonprofit sector is real. The pressures on executive directors and their teams; fundraisers and development officers are enormous. We share those pressures with managers and staff in a variety of ways. Often with great sincerity, a sense of vulnerability, and the best of intentions. But how is scarcity felt by our staff?
What Our Clients Say
I was on the Board of Sakhi for seven years. At Sakhi, Stephanie worked closely with the Board of Directors and Executive Director to grow our funding base and budget. As a Board member at Sakhi, I found her the consummate professional – consistent, successful at fundraising, and easy to work with.
—Rana Quraishi, Portfolio Company Manager and Advisor at The Chatterjee Group
- Thank you to everyone who joined us @Take2Services for the Creating Visually Exciting Grant Proposals webinar today… https://t.co/SKcwCowpqq 04:00:42 PM June 14, 2018
- Getting funders to take notice of your #grantproposal can be a Herculean task. So how do you go about it? Learn it… https://t.co/z2sKIEBvvu 08:00:37 AM June 14, 2018
- Among the hundreds of grant requests pouring in, yours could face the “Blink-and -it’s-gone” situation, the “it” be… https://t.co/10Bb3iSiMn 07:00:11 PM June 13, 2018
- Last chance to register, webinar tomorrow! Join us to learn more about Creating Visually Exciting #GrantProposals H… https://t.co/gRpgx5Z7e5 04:10:07 PM June 13, 2018
- Have you signed up yet? Our webinar - with @GrantSpace @fdncenter on how to make your #grant #proposals stand out… https://t.co/poHu2FyhzY 11:23:31 AM June 13, 2018