The impact of scarcity on the nonprofit sector is real. The pressures on executive directors and their teams; fundraisers and development officers are enormous. We share those pressures with managers and staff in a variety of ways. Often with great sincerity, a sense of vulnerability, and the best of intentions. But how is scarcity felt by our staff?
What Our Clients Say
TakeTwo is a dynamic duo. While leading Sakhi, I knew I could rely on both Bix and Stephanie to deliver high-quality products with a consistent creativity, energy, passion, and intelligence. What separates Bix and Stephanie from others in their fields is their eye for detail combined with an ability to think beyond the box. To work with both Bix and Stephanie to take Sakhi’s work and impact to a new level was truly a delight for me: they afforded the organization and me many an opportunity for learning, growth, and success.
— Purvi Shah, Former Executive Director, Sakhi for South Asian Women; Independent Consultant and Author, Terrain Tracks
- #Protip: Make a habit to #ThankEveryone who #Volunteers or who directly or indirectly supports the cause of your… https://t.co/w7b9nXvuxq 10:00:23 AM August 10, 2018
- Just a reminder: Whatever your nonprofit’s communications or development challenge, we have three magic words for y… https://t.co/btgQo71Svq 03:30:21 PM June 22, 2018
- It might be the official start of summer, but we’re already thinking about your year-end fundraiser. Get in touch w… https://t.co/lH0A2eCzhQ 11:30:14 AM June 21, 2018
- Thank you to everyone who joined us @Take2Services for the Creating Visually Exciting Grant Proposals webinar today… https://t.co/SKcwCowpqq 04:00:42 PM June 14, 2018
- Getting funders to take notice of your #grantproposal can be a Herculean task. So how do you go about it? Learn it… https://t.co/z2sKIEBvvu 08:00:37 AM June 14, 2018