The impact of scarcity on the nonprofit sector is real. The pressures on executive directors and their teams; fundraisers and development officers are enormous. We share those pressures with managers and staff in a variety of ways. Often with great sincerity, a sense of vulnerability, and the best of intentions. But how is scarcity felt by our staff?
What Our Clients Say
TakeTwo has been great to work with. Both willing and able, they have helped keep us focused on the right things in terms of getting our development and fundraising activities up and running, and have made a real difference in helping us step up the quality and nature of our externally focused communication materials. We’d happily TakeTwo more!
—Diggi Thomson, President of the Board of Directors, You Gotta Believe! Adopting Older Kids and Youth
- NEW TWO CENTS: Re-imagining Scarcity as Abundance - The impact of scarcity on the nonprofit sector is real. The... https://t.co/xmS7RmcyJ4 08:48:48 PM August 02, 2017
- NEW TWO CENTS: Host committees = Strong Event Fundraising - You have planned many benefit events – but, they ar... https://t.co/a3NsQw9JSg 08:49:17 PM June 22, 2017
- NEW TWO CENTS: The Age Old Question – Should You Require a Board Give/Get? https://t.co/Wk010XZQFD 08:49:09 PM May 09, 2017
- NEW TWO CENTS: Time to Align! Considering your organization’s values, mission, culture for the way forward (wit... https://t.co/QKr9hLToC5 08:47:50 PM April 06, 2017
- ...[focus] on helping to shape other people’s character, values, self-awareness, empathy, & capacity for respect. https://t.co/DGDydhL2ul 04:48:16 PM March 29, 2017