The impact of scarcity on the nonprofit sector is real. The pressures on executive directors and their teams; fundraisers and development officers are enormous. We share those pressures with managers and staff in a variety of ways. Often with great sincerity, a sense of vulnerability, and the best of intentions. But how is scarcity felt by our staff?
What Our Clients Say
TakeTwo is a dynamic duo. While leading Sakhi, I knew I could rely on both Bix and Stephanie to deliver high-quality products with a consistent creativity, energy, passion, and intelligence. What separates Bix and Stephanie from others in their fields is their eye for detail combined with an ability to think beyond the box. To work with both Bix and Stephanie to take Sakhi’s work and impact to a new level was truly a delight for me: they afforded the organization and me many an opportunity for learning, growth, and success.
— Purvi Shah, Former Executive Director, Sakhi for South Asian Women; Independent Consultant and Author, Terrain Tracks
- At @npccny’s Annual Meeting with @lawatmargins Chaumtoli Huq, Joanne Smith of @GGENYC, Darren Walker… https://t.co/S28AePKYej 11:45:12 AM March 29, 2019
- We at @TakeTwoServices are proud to be associated with @ConnectNYC. A #HeartfeltSalute to @quentinwalcott and… https://t.co/ExBj1nFJ3l 10:30:46 AM August 28, 2018
- Today is the 108th birthday of Anjezë Gonxhe Bojaxhiu, better known to the world as #MotherTeresa, An #Albanian by… https://t.co/ymhOffLn0v 08:30:26 AM August 26, 2018
- We are ecstatic that you want to #ChangeTheWorld to make it a better place! And we want to help you do just that. H… https://t.co/UFHv70cLaF 12:30:10 PM August 24, 2018
- #Protip: Make a habit to #ThankEveryone who #Volunteers or who directly or indirectly supports the cause of your… https://t.co/w7b9nXvuxq 10:00:23 AM August 10, 2018