The impact of scarcity on the nonprofit sector is real. The pressures on executive directors and their teams; fundraisers and development officers are enormous. We share those pressures with managers and staff in a variety of ways. Often with great sincerity, a sense of vulnerability, and the best of intentions. But how is scarcity felt by our staff?
What Our Clients Say
I was on the Board of Sakhi for seven years. At Sakhi, Stephanie worked closely with the Board of Directors and Executive Director to grow our funding base and budget. As a Board member at Sakhi, I found her the consummate professional – consistent, successful at fundraising, and easy to work with.
—Rana Quraishi, Portfolio Company Manager and Advisor at The Chatterjee Group
- We at @TakeTwoServices are proud to be associated with @ConnectNYC. A #HeartfeltSalute to @quentinwalcott and… https://t.co/ExBj1nFJ3l 09:30:46 AM August 28, 2018
- Today is the 108th birthday of Anjezë Gonxhe Bojaxhiu, better known to the world as #MotherTeresa, An #Albanian by… https://t.co/ymhOffLn0v 07:30:26 AM August 26, 2018
- We are ecstatic that you want to #ChangeTheWorld to make it a better place! And we want to help you do just that. H… https://t.co/UFHv70cLaF 11:30:10 AM August 24, 2018
- #Protip: Make a habit to #ThankEveryone who #Volunteers or who directly or indirectly supports the cause of your… https://t.co/w7b9nXvuxq 09:00:23 AM August 10, 2018
- Just a reminder: Whatever your nonprofit’s communications or development challenge, we have three magic words for y… https://t.co/btgQo71Svq 02:30:21 PM June 22, 2018