The impact of scarcity on the nonprofit sector is real. The pressures on executive directors and their teams; fundraisers and development officers are enormous. We share those pressures with managers and staff in a variety of ways. Often with great sincerity, a sense of vulnerability, and the best of intentions. But how is scarcity felt by our staff?
What Our Clients Say
From hands on fundraising assistance, to critical board development, the TakeTwo team is the real deal. As Law Enforcement Against Prohibition’s Executive Director, I have made hundreds of critical decisions over the past four years, some good and some not so good. The decision to hire Stephanie and Bix is definitely one of my top five. Obviously, fundraising and messaging for a non-profit are absolutely essential and it would serve an organization extremely well to hire professionals, like TakeTwo, in getting the job done.
—Major Neill Franklin (Ret.), Executive Director, Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
- At @npccny’s Annual Meeting with @lawatmargins Chaumtoli Huq, Joanne Smith of @GGENYC, Darren Walker… https://t.co/S28AePKYej 11:45:12 AM March 29, 2019
- We at @TakeTwoServices are proud to be associated with @ConnectNYC. A #HeartfeltSalute to @quentinwalcott and… https://t.co/ExBj1nFJ3l 10:30:46 AM August 28, 2018
- Today is the 108th birthday of Anjezë Gonxhe Bojaxhiu, better known to the world as #MotherTeresa, An #Albanian by… https://t.co/ymhOffLn0v 08:30:26 AM August 26, 2018
- We are ecstatic that you want to #ChangeTheWorld to make it a better place! And we want to help you do just that. H… https://t.co/UFHv70cLaF 12:30:10 PM August 24, 2018
- #Protip: Make a habit to #ThankEveryone who #Volunteers or who directly or indirectly supports the cause of your… https://t.co/w7b9nXvuxq 10:00:23 AM August 10, 2018