What Our Clients Say
TakeTwo is a dynamic duo. While leading Sakhi, I knew I could rely on both Bix and Stephanie to deliver high-quality products with a consistent creativity, energy, passion, and intelligence. What separates Bix and Stephanie from others in their fields is their eye for detail combined with an ability to think beyond the box. To work with both Bix and Stephanie to take Sakhi’s work and impact to a new level was truly a delight for me: they afforded the organization and me many an opportunity for learning, growth, and success.
— Purvi Shah, Former Executive Director, Sakhi for South Asian Women; Independent Consultant and Author, Terrain Tracks
- NEW TWO CENTS: Re-imagining Scarcity as Abundance - The impact of scarcity on the nonprofit sector is real. The... https://t.co/xmS7RmcyJ4 08:48:48 PM August 02, 2017
- NEW TWO CENTS: Host committees = Strong Event Fundraising - You have planned many benefit events – but, they ar... https://t.co/a3NsQw9JSg 08:49:17 PM June 22, 2017
- NEW TWO CENTS: The Age Old Question – Should You Require a Board Give/Get? https://t.co/Wk010XZQFD 08:49:09 PM May 09, 2017
- NEW TWO CENTS: Time to Align! Considering your organization’s values, mission, culture for the way forward (wit... https://t.co/QKr9hLToC5 08:47:50 PM April 06, 2017
- ...[focus] on helping to shape other people’s character, values, self-awareness, empathy, & capacity for respect. https://t.co/DGDydhL2ul 04:48:16 PM March 29, 2017