What Our Clients Say
From hands on fundraising assistance, to critical board development, the TakeTwo team is the real deal. As Law Enforcement Against Prohibition’s Executive Director, I have made hundreds of critical decisions over the past four years, some good and some not so good. The decision to hire Stephanie and Bix is definitely one of my top five. Obviously, fundraising and messaging for a non-profit are absolutely essential and it would serve an organization extremely well to hire professionals, like TakeTwo, in getting the job done.
—Major Neill Franklin (Ret.), Executive Director, Law Enforcement Against Prohibition
- NEW TWO CENTS: Host committees = Strong Event Fundraising - You have planned many benefit events – but, they ar... https://t.co/a3NsQw9JSg about 14 hours ago
- NEW TWO CENTS: The Age Old Question – Should You Require a Board Give/Get? https://t.co/Wk010XZQFD 08:49:09 PM May 09, 2017
- NEW TWO CENTS: Time to Align! Considering your organization’s values, mission, culture for the way forward (wit... https://t.co/QKr9hLToC5 08:47:50 PM April 06, 2017
- ...[focus] on helping to shape other people’s character, values, self-awareness, empathy, & capacity for respect. https://t.co/DGDydhL2ul 04:48:16 PM March 29, 2017
- We hear a lot about how to speak well in public, but very little about the art of listening properly. https://t.co/fsNvhK2nIF 01:29:25 PM March 24, 2017