What Our Clients Say
I was on the Board of Sakhi for seven years. At Sakhi, Stephanie worked closely with the Board of Directors and Executive Director to grow our funding base and budget. As a Board member at Sakhi, I found her the consummate professional – consistent, successful at fundraising, and easy to work with.
—Rana Quraishi, Portfolio Company Manager and Advisor at The Chatterjee Group
- RT @metromorning: "It is important for women to stand together for their equality, whether they're women in Afghanistan or Pakistan or whet… 09:51:26 AM April 16, 2018
- What we're reading. https://t.co/lRh5PlPhML 11:20:29 AM April 11, 2018
- RT @wid_ny: Thrilled to prep for today's @wid_ny Luncheon: Women Who Give: Women’s Philanthropic Leadership! Join us @PrincetonClub w/ We… 09:14:51 AM April 11, 2018
- RT @wid_ny: Free "Why Data Matters in Philanthropy" - Dr. Una Osili of Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy, via The Nonp… 09:14:39 AM April 11, 2018
- RT @wid_ny: Bold Ideas? Read about a bunch of them here....the #100&Change competition offers myriad lessons and reflections. #macarthur #… 09:14:27 AM April 11, 2018