What Our Clients Say
TakeTwo is a dynamic duo. While leading Sakhi, I knew I could rely on both Bix and Stephanie to deliver high-quality products with a consistent creativity, energy, passion, and intelligence. What separates Bix and Stephanie from others in their fields is their eye for detail combined with an ability to think beyond the box. To work with both Bix and Stephanie to take Sakhi’s work and impact to a new level was truly a delight for me: they afforded the organization and me many an opportunity for learning, growth, and success.
— Purvi Shah, Former Executive Director, Sakhi for South Asian Women; Independent Consultant and Author, Terrain Tracks
- RT @metromorning: "It is important for women to stand together for their equality, whether they're women in Afghanistan or Pakistan or whet… 09:51:26 AM April 16, 2018
- What we're reading. https://t.co/lRh5PlPhML 11:20:29 AM April 11, 2018
- RT @wid_ny: Thrilled to prep for today's @wid_ny Luncheon: Women Who Give: Women’s Philanthropic Leadership! Join us @PrincetonClub w/ We… 09:14:51 AM April 11, 2018
- RT @wid_ny: Free "Why Data Matters in Philanthropy" - Dr. Una Osili of Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy, via The Nonp… 09:14:39 AM April 11, 2018
- RT @wid_ny: Bold Ideas? Read about a bunch of them here....the #100&Change competition offers myriad lessons and reflections. #macarthur #… 09:14:27 AM April 11, 2018