What Our Clients Say
TakeTwo has been great to work with. Both willing and able, they have helped keep us focused on the right things in terms of getting our development and fundraising activities up and running, and have made a real difference in helping us step up the quality and nature of our externally focused communication materials. We’d happily TakeTwo more!
—Diggi Thomson, President of the Board of Directors, You Gotta Believe! Adopting Older Kids and Youth
- RT @metromorning: "It is important for women to stand together for their equality, whether they're women in Afghanistan or Pakistan or whet… 09:51:26 AM April 16, 2018
- What we're reading. https://t.co/lRh5PlPhML 11:20:29 AM April 11, 2018
- RT @wid_ny: Thrilled to prep for today's @wid_ny Luncheon: Women Who Give: Women’s Philanthropic Leadership! Join us @PrincetonClub w/ We… 09:14:51 AM April 11, 2018
- RT @wid_ny: Free "Why Data Matters in Philanthropy" - Dr. Una Osili of Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy, via The Nonp… 09:14:39 AM April 11, 2018
- RT @wid_ny: Bold Ideas? Read about a bunch of them here....the #100&Change competition offers myriad lessons and reflections. #macarthur #… 09:14:27 AM April 11, 2018